Try to resist this quick and spicy Szechwan shrimp recipe, which combines the most delicious ingredients, The sauce is fantastic! And it’s so quick!
- 4 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 bunch of green onions, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 12 ounces cooked shrimp
- In a medium bowl, stir together water, ketchup, soy sauce, cornstarch, honey, crushed red pepper, and ground ginger. Set it aside. In a large skillet heat oil on medium-high heat.
- Stir in green onions and garlic and cook 1 minute. Stir in shrimp and stir so it is covered in the oil.
- Stir in sauce the cook and stir until sauce is bubbly and thickened.