Vietnamese Grilled Shrimps are Shrimps marinated in lemongrass, fish sauce, spices and grilled till golden brown. You want it?
- 500 gms Shrimp Cleaned and devained with tail on
- 7-8 Shallots Finely minced / Gratted
- 3-4 Garlic Cloves Finely Minced/gratted
- 1/2 tspn Minced Ginger
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tspn soy sauce
- Juice of half a lemon
- 1 tbsp minced Lemongrass
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp Red chili flakes (Optional)
- Salt and Pepper
- Wooden Skewres Soaked in water for 15 minutes
- Mix all the ingredients mentioned above. Add the cleaned prawns. Marinate at least for 30 minutes.
- Prepare the grill pan or barbecue by brushing some oil on it.
- Carefully skewer the prawns. And grill each side for about 3-4 minutes. Blast in between with the remaining marinade to keep the prawns moist.
- While serving garnish with fresh coriander leaves.